Proper maintenance and care will extend the life of your hearing aid. Make it a habit to:
• Keep hearing aids away from heat and moisture.
• Clean hearing aids as instructed. Earwax and ear drainage can damage a hearing aid.
• Avoid using hairspray or other hair care products while wearing hearing aids.
• Turn off hearing aids when they are not in use.
• Replace dead batteries immediately.
• Keep replacement batteries and all aids away from children and pets.
• Use drying systems as needed to keep moisture buildup at a minimum.